Google Search Ads offer the most effective return on your advertising investment. Search ads are the ads that appear at the top and right hand column of Google search results pages. The reason these ads are so effective is because you're reaching highly qualified buyers; people who are searching for your product or service, so they are the most likely to take action.See more
Studies show that over 95% of people that visit a website never return. The visitors that come to your website may not make a purchase for many reasons; they may not have been ready or were simply interrupted. What if there was a way to stalk the people that came to your website, but didn't make a purchase? There is.See more
The Google Display Network (GDN) is the largest network of websites with advertising space where you can place your ads. The Google Display Network uses precise targeting to reach qualified audiences and expose them to your brand. Display advertising can help build awareness, increase campaign reach, drive demand for your product and ultimately speed up the buying cycle.See more
YouTube ads are like TV advertising, but more affordable, targeted and measurable. It's the video that ad that appears before the video content. YouTube ads can be shown to a targeted audience most likely to purchase your product or service.See more
- Intake: Learn about your business, research competitors, define goals and objectives.
- Strategy: Develop a game plan with a path to achieve your goals.
- Setup: conduct keyword research, create ads, setup accounts and campaigns.
- Measure & Report: review performance and provide monthly reports.
- Optimize: find and remove waste; improve ad performace.
- We saw an immediate increase in our business from the very first month. Our monthly sales have increased 50% this year over last year. We also enjoy the great customer service and prompt responses.
- Every dollar we've spent with In-Touch has delivered a solid return on investment.
- Partnering with In-Touch has helped our clients see massive results with online sales.
September 25, 2011
WordPress Content Management System
September 25, 2011